400 Clocktower Ridge Drive Winchester, VA 22603
320 Westside Station Dr, Winchester, VA 22601
The Village at Orchard Ridge is a Retirement community that opened in February 2013 in Winchester Virginia. The first residents moved in on February 4, 2013 and close to 300 residents have moved in ever since opening its doors. There are about 178 cottage homes and apartments around Shenandoah Valley Village Green.
Their Services and Amenities include:
- Interior and exterior maintenance with repair and/or replacement of all systems included in the residence such as heating and air conditioning equipment, appliances, plumbing and electrical systems, roof, etc.
- Utilities including electricity, heat and air conditioning, water, sewer and trash removal
- Basic cable service
- Housekeeping every other week
- Lawn care, landscaping and snow removal
- Insurance on the structure of the residences and common buildings
- Real Estate/property taxes
- A flexible spending dining program of $300 per person
- Scheduled local transportation including transportation to medical appointments within a 10-mile radius of the community
- Use of the community services and amenities
- Resident business center, with Internet access
- Wi-Fi access in The Village Center
- On-site fitness room
- On-site bank
- Casual and restaurant style dining
- Private dining room
- Walking paths
- On-site programming of social, recreational, educational, spiritual and cultural opportunities
More details can be found on their website:
Since this community is fairly new, it is still not possible as of now to find it on the GPS or the maps online. For those who are driving themselves an easy way would be to put in the address of the nearby Walmart, 501 Wal-Mart Dr, Winchester, VA.
Now if you’re traveling on 50 W/Northwestern Pike, keep driving on 50 W for about a mile past the WalMart and make a right on National Lutherian Blvd. That would take you right into The Village at Orchard Ridge community.
For those traveling on 50 E/Northwestern Pike, please make a left onto National Lutherian Blvd a mile before the address for the Walmart.
At Silverline Sedan and Limo, we are starting a sedan service between The Village at Orchard Ridge, Winchester VA and the major airports in Washington DC.
We would be providing this service between Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), Reagan National Airport (DCA), and Washington Dulles airport (IAD) and Winchester, VA.
Here are the distances and traveling times between The Village at Orchard Ridge, Winchester, VA and the major Airports in Washington DC.
From Washington Dulles Airport (IAD) to The Village at Orchard Ridge, Winchester, VA: Approx 59 Miles, 1 hours and 15 minutes.
From Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) to The Village at Orchard Ridge, Winchester, VA: Approx 120 Miles, 2 hours and 15 minutes.
From Reagan National Airport (DCA) to The Village at Orchard Ridge, Winchester, VA: Approx 80 Miles, 1 hours and 45 minutes.
Please call us at (703) 968-0573 or Toll-Free at 1(866) 613-0391 and we would be happy to provide you with any assistance regarding booking our sedan service.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or request for a no-obligation rate quote.